A note about buying from Amazon and eBay
iRobot, Neato, Hobot and Xiaomi do not sell on Amazon or eBay and do not cover warranty on units bought through Amazon or eBay
We have had quite a few people contact us about units they have bought from Amazon or eBay and now cannot get support or warranty.
Somethings to be aware of when buying from Amazon and eBay;
- iRobot, Neato, Hobot and Xiaomi do not cover any warranty on robots bought through Amazon or eBay
- All parts on ebay and Amazon are non genuine
- Amazon and eBay’s policy is the buyer is responsible for return shipping, this can be very expensive usually $150+
- Amazon and eBay items are not covered by the Australian Consumer Guarantee.
- A seller may look Australian, mostly they are not, and will not have an ABN.
- Amazon and eBay only keeps records for 60 days, after that it’s nearly impossible to follow up on something you bought.
- Amazon and eBay Australia are registered overseas companies and pay no tax in Australia.