1. How do I get warranty or support?
Warranty and support is through Australia Robotic in Australia. We do ask that if you have a technical problem or question to contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Can I pick up my order?
Yes, orders over $200 can be picked up in Coomera QLD (4209). Pick-up is by appointment, please order the item through the website and leave a note or e-mail us at email@example.com that you would like to pick it up, we will refund the shipping costs.
3. Do you offer any discounts for cash?
Yes, we offer a 2% discount for direct deposit payments, this is available at check out.
4. Buying From eBay/Amazon
We get quite allot of contact from people who have bought robots from e-bay/Amazon and can't get any support.
- eBay only keeps records for 90 days, after this it can be very difficult to follow up on any support.
- eBay removes negative of neutral feedback form sellers profiles on a monthly basis, its not good business for e-bay to have sellers with negative feedback.
- Neato and iRobot units from eBay and Amazon are Grey market imports
5. How does the Botvac compare to Roomba?
Neato vacuums have some very good features over iRobot Roomba. Botvac will map a house, vacuum until the battery needs recharging then will carry on from where it left off, Roomba's don't do this, giving the Botvac a much larger working area than Roomba Stronger vacuum motor Larger filter than Roomba's Larger Dust Bin then Roomba's Upgradable Software
6. Which model Roomba do I have?
The model number can be found on the Right side above the wheel.
The first number is the model series
- 9xx is 900 series parts
- 8xx is 800 series parts
- 7xx is 700 series parts
- 6xx is 600 series parts
- 5xx is 500 series parts