iRobot Roomba 760 - Refurbished
- New Battery
- New Filters
- New Side Brush
- New Main Brushes
- 3 Month Warranty
Let the robot do the work.
The Roomba 760 uses a 3-stage cleaning process to vacuum carpets, hardwood, tile and linoleum floors.
It adjusts automatically to different floor surfaces as it moves through your home.
Roomba 760's cleaning features include:
- Advanced Cleaning Head: Designed with pet owners in mind, the cleaning head provides superior performance for picking up pet hair, dirt, dust, allergens and more
- Aero-Vac Series 2 Bin: A powerful vacuum to pull debris and hair off brushes into the bin. The distributed air collection and clog-resistant design of the AeroVac Series 2 Bin optimizes vacuum effectiveness and dirt and hair packing efficiency.
- Dual HEPA Air Filters: Capture dust particles as fine as 0.3 microns, limiting the recirculation of fine particles and leaving fresher, healthier air behind
Clean under the bed, couch and all hard to reach places.
Roomba is 85mm high, so vacuuming in tight spots, under and around furniture and along baseboards is no problem
- Dirt Detection: The Roomba 760 employs a back and forth cleaning pattern to apply elbow grease in areas where it senses excessive dirt
Every home is different.
Roomba maximizes cleaning by adapting to your unique household environment. iAdapt Technology monitors the cleaning environment more than 60 times per second, using multiple sensors (like cliff detection) and dozens of behaviors (including wall following) to clean your home. Roomba 780 adapts to your home using:
- Molded Soft-Touch Bumper: Cushions the contact made between Roomba and walls, furniture and other objects, protecting household items while it cleans
- Dirt Detect Series 2: Uses optical and acoustic sensors to find dirt and debris, performing concentrated cleaning in the dirtiest areas and ensuring the whole floor is clean
Roomba knows which areas to clean – and those to avoid. Virtual Wall® Lighthouses™ confine Roomba in one room until it is clean and then lets it move into the next room, ensuring the robot methodically cleans multiple rooms. Roomba also charges itself, going back to its Home Base to dock and recharge between cleanings. More 780 convenience features include:
- Extended-Life Power Management: Uses sophisticated power management software to deliver up to 50% longer battery life than previous Roomba generations, ensuring hundreds of cleaning cycles under proper use
- On-Board Scheduling: Cleans when it's convenient for you, up to 7 times per week
- Carrying Handle: Includes a recessed carrying handle for easy one-handed transport
- Touchpad Control: Eliminates buttons, giving you control at the touch of your fingertips
- Full Bin Indicator: Lets you know when the bin is full and needs to be emptied
What's In The Box:
- 1 iRobot Roomba 760 Refurbished
- 1 Battery Charger
- 1 Compact Self-Charging Home Base
- 3 Month Warranty