Roomba 980 and Braava Jet 240 Australian Warranty.
Any questions please click here Contact Us
The Roomba 980 does not come with the Virtual Walls, we found most customers do not use them, this allows us to offer the 980 at a reduced price. They can be added as an option at checkout or bought later if needed.
New Roomba 980
- 240v Power Supply with Australian Plug
- Australian Warranty
Roomba's bought from e-bay will not be covered by warranty.
iRobot® Roomba® 980 Full Specifications
The new Roomba 980 keeps going until the job is done, vacuuming an entire level of your home for up to two hours*, recharging as needed. And with the iRobot HOME App, you can start and schedule Roomba 980 from anywhere. Get the Smart, Simple,powerful Clean of Roomba 980.
- Cleans an entire level of your home: iAdapt® 2.0 Navigation with Visual Localization helps Roomba 980 seamlessly and efficiently navigate an entire level of your home and keep track of its location.
- Automatically recharges and resumes until the job is done: Roomba 980 runs continuously for up to two hours*, then automatically recharges and resumes cleaning to complete the entire job.
- Navigates multiple rooms: With iAdapt 2.0 Responsive Navigation, Roomba 980 uses a high-efficiency cleaning pattern and full suite of sensors to adapt to real-world clutter and furniture.
- Cleans under sofas and chairs: Low-profile design allows Roomba to clean under most furniture and kickboards, so dirt has no place to hide.
- Won't fall down stairs: Cliff-detection sensors allow Roomba to avoid stairs and other dangerous drop-offs.
iROBOT® BRAAVA JET™ 240 FULL SPECIFICATIONS
The iRobot® Braava jet™ Mopping Robot tackles dirt and stains in hard-to-reach places, like under kitchen cabinets and around toilets. Just attach a Braava jet™ Cleaning Pad and the robot automatically selects wet mopping, damp sweeping, or dry sweeping. Braava jet™ is designed to clean hard floors.
- Cleans floors in an efficient, systematic pattern: Braava jet™ mops and sweeps small spaces, such as kitchens and bathrooms, with an efficient, systematic cleaning pattern.
- Smart design gets into tight spaces: With its square shape and compact size, Braava jet™ gets into hard-to-reach places, including under and around toilets, into corners, and below cabinets.
- Carefully cleans around obstacles: Braava jet™ remembers obstacles in its path and slows down to gently clean along furniture, walls, and fixtures.
- Avoids stairs and riding up on rugs: Cliff Detect keeps Braava jet™ from falling down stairs and other drop-offs. Braava jet™ avoids riding up on rugs.
- Knows its way back: Braava jet™ returns to its starting point after completing a cleaning run.
- Knows when to power down: Braava jet™ automatically shuts off after a cleaning run, or if it encounters a problem.
- Attach a Braava jet™ Cleaning Pad and just press CLEAN: Braava jet™ automatically selects the correct cleaning method based on pad type. Choose from wet mopping, damp sweeping, and dry sweeping pads. Works on hard floors such as hardwood, tile, and stone.*
- Braava jet™ goes only where you want it to: Create an invisible boundary with Virtual Wall® Mode to keep Braava jet™ in rooms without a door, such as kitchens and entryways.
- Eject Braava jet™ pads at the push of a button: With the easy Pad Eject button, you'll never touch grime or grit on the cleaning pad from start to finish.
- Compact size makes Braava jet™ easy to store.
- Quiet operation: Braava jet™ won't disrupt daily life as it cares for your hard floors.
- Extremely portable: Lightweight design features a convenient handle for easy portability.
- Targeted spray tackles dirt and stains**: Precision Jet Spray† loosens dirt and stains. Braava jet™ searches for obstacles in its path before it sprays to help protect furniture, rugs, and walls.
- Gently scrubs floors: Vibrating Cleaning Head‡ gently scrubs dirt and stains.**
- Mops and sweeps hard floors: Designed to mop and sweep hard floors including hardwood, tile, and stone. *
What's In The Box:
- 1 iRobot Roomba 980
- 1 Rechargeable Battery
- 1 Home Base Charging Station
- 1 Line Cord
- 1 Extra Filter
- 1 Extra Side Brush
- 1-Year Australian Warranty On Robot, 6-Month Australian Warranty On Battery
- 1 iRobot Braava jet™ 240
- Lithium Ion Battery
- Battery Charger
- 2 Wet Mopping Pads
- 2 Damp Sweeping Pads
- 2 Dry Sweeping Pads
- 1-Year Australian Warranty On Robot, 6-Month Warranty On Battery
Australia Robotic Warranty
All products are covered by an Australian warranty and taken care of in Australia.
Australia Robotic is an Australian registered company and transactions are covered by Australian Consumer Law.
In the case there is a problem, first we ask you to contact us by e-mail. Sometimes we need to go though some troubleshooting steps and it much easier by e-mail. Most of the time we can fix the problem this way, in some case we may need to send a part.
In the case the machine or part needs to be returned, return address is Australia Robotic 9 Pendragon Drive Coomera QLD 4209
Shipping and delivery Information
Most items are shipped from the Gold Coast, Qld by Australia post with insurance and signature on delivery. .
- East coast 2-4 business days
- West coast 5-8 business days
To calculate shipping costs add the items to the Cart and use the postage calculator.
A note about buying from Amazon and eBay
iRobot, Neato, Hobot and Xiaomi do not sell on Amazon or eBay and do not cover warranty on units bought through Amazon or eBay
We have had quite a few people contact us about units they have bought from Amazon or eBay and now cannot get support or warranty.
Somethings to be aware of when buying from Amazon and eBay;
- iRobot, Neato, Hobot and Xiaomi do not cover any warranty on robots bought through Amazon or eBay
- All parts are on eBay and Amazon are non genuine
- Amazon and eBay's policy is the buyer is responsible for return shipping, this can be very expensive usually $150+
- Amazon and eBay items are not covered by the Australian Consumer Guarantee.
- A seller may look Australian, mostly they are not, and will not have an ABN.
- Amazon and eBay only keeps records for 60 days, after that it's nearly impossible to follow up on something you bought.
- Amazon and eBay Australia are registered overseas companies and pay no tax in Australia.