The Roomba s9+ features PerfectEdge which finds dirt where it hides using Maximised-Edge Design & a specially angled corner brush to reach deep into corners. Advanced sensors constantly scan ahead of the robot, helping it to get close to walls and deep into corners. The 3-Stage Cleaning System uses Dual Multi-Surface Rubber brushes and 40x suction** to pull in embedded dirt, debris and pet hair from wherever it hides. It cleans up after you and itself by automatically emptying the bin into a disposable bag that holds 30 bins of dirt, dust & hair, so you don't have to think about vacuuming for weeks at a time. It automatically increases suction to clean deep into carpets, pulling in embedded dirt & debris. Using advanced vSLAM technology, the robot gathers over 230,400 data points each second that the 1.3GHz quad-core processor uses to create an accurate map of your home. The Roomba s9+ Anti-Allergen System. 99% of pollen and mould allergens are trapped and locked in, from the robot to the Clean Base- so that they don't escape back into the air. *Compared to Roomba 980, e5 & i7 robots. **Compared to Roomba 600 series AeroVac System
Any questions please click here Contact Us
Whats in the box:
- 1x Roomba s9 Robot Vacuum
- 1x Clean Base Charging Station + Automatic Dirt Disposal
- 1x Line Cord
- 2x AllergenLock Bags
- 1x Extra Filter
- 1x Extra Corner Brush
Australia Robotic Warranty
All products are covered by an Australian warranty and taken care of in Australia.
Australia Robotic is an Australian registered company and transactions are covered by Australian Consumer Law.
In the case there is a problem, first we ask you to contact us by e-mail. Sometimes we need to go though some troubleshooting steps and it much easier by e-mail. Most of the time we can fix the problem this way, in some case we may need to send a part.
In the case the machine or part needs to be returned, return address is Australia Robotic 9 Pendragon Drive Coomera QLD 4209
Shipping and delivery Information
Most items are shipped from the Gold Coast, Qld by Australia post with insurance and signature on delivery. .
- East coast 2-4 business days
- West coast 5-8 business days
To calculate shipping costs add the items to the Cart and use the postage calculator.
A note about buying from Amazon and eBay
iRobot, Neato, Hobot and Xiaomi do not sell on Amazon or eBay and do not cover warranty on units bought through Amazon or eBay
We have had quite a few people contact us about units they have bought from Amazon or eBay and now cannot get support or warranty.
Somethings to be aware of when buying from Amazon and eBay;
- iRobot, Neato, Hobot and Xiaomi do not cover any warranty on robots bought through Amazon or eBay
- All parts are on eBay and Amazon are non genuine
- Amazon and eBay's policy is the buyer is responsible for return shipping, this can be very expensive usually $150+
- Amazon and eBay items are not covered by the Australian Consumer Guarantee.
- A seller may look Australian, mostly they are not, and will not have an ABN.
- Amazon and eBay only keeps records for 60 days, after that it's nearly impossible to follow up on something you bought.
- Amazon and eBay Australia are registered overseas companies and pay no tax in Australia.