Neato D8500 - Refurbished
- New Battery
- New Blade Brush
- New Filter
- New Side Brush
- 90 Day Warranty
- Please note the D8500 may come with a Black or White base staion depending on stock at the time of order.
Neato vs. Roomba
Neato vacuums have some very good features over iRobot Roomba.
- Botvac will map a house, vacuum until the battery needs recharging then will carry on from where it left off, Roomba's don't do this, giving the Botvac a much larger working area than Roomba
- Stronger vacuum motor
- Larger filter than Roomba's
- Larger Dust Bin then Roomba's
- Lower running costs than Roomba
Any questions please click here Contact Us
- SpinFlow Technology Combines potent suction and precision brushes leaving floors immaculately clean.
- Patented laser-guided technology scans and maps the room, plans, and methodically cleans, automatically moving from room to room.
- 50% larger brush, bigger-is-better dirt bin
- Extra-large filter, and
- Precise edge cleaning brush pick up more dirt and debris
- Schedule daily cleanings or push a button for instant multi-room or spot cleaning
- Automatically goes back to charge base, then returns to where it left off.
Whats in the Box:
- 1 Neato Botvac D85
- 240v Charging Station
- Power Cord with Australian plug
Shipping and delivery Information
Most items are shipped from the Gold Coast, Qld by Australia post with insurance and signature on delivery. .
- East coast 2-4 business days
- West coast 5-8 business days
To calculate shipping costs add the items to the Cart and use the postage calculator.
A note about buying from Amazon and eBay
iRobot, Neato, Hobot and Xiaomi do not sell on Amazon or eBay and do not cover warranty on units bought through Amazon or eBay
We have had quite a few people contact us about units they have bought from Amazon or eBay and now cannot get support or warranty.
Somethings to be aware of when buying from Amazon and eBay;
- iRobot, Neato, Hobot and Xiaomi do not cover any warranty on robots bought through Amazon or eBay
- All parts are on eBay and Amazon are non genuine
- Amazon and eBay's policy is the buyer is responsible for return shipping, this can be very expensive usually $150+
- Amazon and eBay items are not covered by the Australian Consumer Guarantee.
- A seller may look Australian, mostly they are not, and will not have an ABN.
- Amazon and eBay only keeps records for 60 days, after that it's nearly impossible to follow up on something you bought.
- Amazon and eBay Australia are registered overseas companies and pay no tax in Australia.