Roomba 630 - Refurbished
- New Filter
- New Main Brushes
- New Side Brush
- New Battery
- Please note the picture is a example, actual unit may not be exactly the same as pictured.
Designed to handle pet fur, hair and other fibres, the iRobot Roomba 630 Vacuum Cleaning Robot gives you clean floors at the push of a button. Using a patented, three-stage cleaning system, Roomba vacuums carpets, tile, laminate and hardwood for you. AeroVac™ Technology and a new brush design maximize cleaning results, with less hair remaining tangled on bristles and a more evenly filled bin.
- Vacuums dirt, dust, hair and debris from your carpets, hardwood, tile and laminate floors
- Automatically adjusts to different floor surfaces as it moves through your home
- Uses iAdapt® Responsive Navigation Technology to clean more of your room, more thoroughly
- Makes multiple passes over every section of floor
- Cleans under and around furniture and along wall edges
- Goes under bed skirts and curtains
- Avoids stairs and other drop-offs
- Follows walls to ensure the most thorough floor coverage possible
- Navigates through cords, carpet fringe and tassels
- Uses Dirt Detect to find dirtier areas and spend more time cleaning them
- Returns to its Home Base™ to dock and recharge between cleanings
- Specially designed to better handle pet fur, hair and other fibers
- Optimized airflow pulls hair off Roomba’s brushes and guides it to the back of the AeroVac bin, allowing it to fill more evenly and requiring you to empty it less often. This bin also holds more debris than previous Roomba generations.
- Improved brush design and optimized airflow means more hair is pulled off Roomba’s brushes and into the AeroVac bin. Less hair on the brushes means Roomba can clean for longer and provide a more thorough cleaning.
What's in the box
- 1 Roomba® 630 Vacuum Cleaning Robot With AeroVac Bin
- 1 Home Base
- 240v Power supply with Australian Plug
- 30 Day Australian Warranty
- We can email the manual link on request
- Robot Dimensions (DIA X H): 34 X 9.2 cm
- Robot Weight: 3.6kg
- Box Dimensions (LXWXH): 43.18 x 12.7 x 45.72 cm
- Box Weight: 5.5 kgs
Australia Robotic Warranty
All products are covered by an Australian warranty and taken care of in Australia.
Australia Robotic is an Australian registered company and transactions are covered by Australian Consumer Law.
In the case there is a problem, first we ask you to contact us by e-mail. Sometimes we need to go though some troubleshooting steps and it much easier by e-mail. Most of the time we can fix the problem this way, in some case we may need to send a part.
In the case the machine or part needs to be returned, return address is Australia Robotic 9 Pendragon Drive Coomera QLD 4209
Shipping and delivery Information
Most items are shipped from the Gold Coast, Qld by Australia post with insurance and signature on delivery. .
- East coast 2-4 business days
- West coast 5-8 business days
To calculate shipping costs add the items to the Cart and use the postage calculator.
A note about buying from Amazon and eBay
iRobot, Neato, Hobot and Xiaomi do not sell on Amazon or eBay and do not cover warranty on units bought through Amazon or eBay
We have had quite a few people contact us about units they have bought from Amazon or eBay and now cannot get support or warranty.
Somethings to be aware of when buying from Amazon and eBay;
- iRobot, Neato, Hobot and Xiaomi do not cover any warranty on robots bought through Amazon or eBay
- All parts are on eBay and Amazon are non genuine
- Amazon and eBay's policy is the buyer is responsible for return shipping, this can be very expensive usually $150+
- Amazon and eBay items are not covered by the Australian Consumer Guarantee.
- A seller may look Australian, mostly they are not, and will not have an ABN.
- Amazon and eBay only keeps records for 60 days, after that it's nearly impossible to follow up on something you bought.
- Amazon and eBay Australia are registered overseas companies and pay no tax in Australia.