This is a iRobot Roomba, Scooba and Neato Service package. (Please note at them moment inspection times are 2-3 weeks)
How does it work?
- Add the service package to the cart and checkout, in the checkout area you can add a description of the issue you are having, or you can put a note in the box.
- We will post a box to you, put the robot in the box, attach the prepaid return label and drop it off at the post office, no need to wait in line.
- Once we receive the robot, we will diagnose it and email a quote.
- The $89.95 covers delivery of the box to you, return postage back to us and quote to repair the unit. (Please note repair service shipments have a $100 Australia Post insurance)
- Pre Paid Return shipping label, Just drop it off at your local post office.
- Diagnose and quote for repair of the robot
If you have any questions please contact us here
The Disposal of Uncollected Goods Act 1967 cover inspection, custody, storage, repair and other treatment of goods. Under this Act, uncollected goods may be sold six months after the date on which they were ready for collection.
A storage charge of $5 per day may apply to uncollected goods 7 days after notification on quote or invoice.
No posts found