This is a iRobot Roomba. Neato and Xiaomi Service package.
How does it work?
- Add the service package to the cart and checkout, in the checkout area you can add a description of the issue you are having, or you can put a note in the box.
- We will post a box to you, put the robot in the box, attach the prepaid return label and drop it off at the post office, no need to wait in line.
- Once we receive the robot, we will diagnose it and email a quote.
- Please note we do not take drop offs.
- If you have a Roomba i7+ or S9+, please email us first before ordering the repair package.
- The $29.95 covers delivery of the box to you, return postage back to us and we do the quote to repair is included.
- Prepaid Return shipping label, just drop it off at your local post office.
- Diagnose and quote for repair of the robot
- If you do not go ahead with the repair and want the unit returned there is a $65 charge for the quote plus return postage.
If you have any questions please contact us here
The Disposal of Uncollected Goods Act 1967 cover inspection, custody, storage, repair and other treatment of goods. Under this Act, uncollected goods may be sold six months after the date on which they were ready for collection.
A storage charge of $5 per day may apply to uncollected goods 7 days after notification on quote or invoice.
Please note, repair service shipments have a $100 Australia Post insurance, after repair and when posted back the postal insurance will be reliant to the value of the unit.
No posts found