This is a iRobot Roomba. Neato and Xiaomi Service package.
How does it work?
- Add the service package to the cart and checkout, in the checkout area you can add a description of the issue you are having, or you can put a note in the box.
- We will post a box to you, put the robot in the box, attach the prepaid return label and drop it off at the post office, no need to wait in line.
- Once we receive the robot, we will diagnose it and email a quote.
- Please note we do not take drop offs.
- If you have a Roomba i7+ or S9+, please select the option for the larger box.
- We do not repair Scooba 380 390 450 and Braava M6
- The $59.95 covers delivery of the box to you, return postage back to us and we do the quote to repair is included.
- Prepaid Return shipping label, just drop it off at your local post office.
- Diagnose and quote for repair of the robot
- If you do not go ahead with the repair and want the unit returned there is a $65 charge plus return postage.
If you have any questions please contact us here
Please note, repair service shipments have a $100 Australia Post insurance, after repair and when posted back the postal insurance will be reliant to the value of the unit.