New Hobot 298 Window/Surface Cleaning Robot
Australia Robotic has a 30 day trial period on the Hobot 298, if you are not satisfied with the Hobot 298 within 30 days you can return if for a refund.
- Free Returns within 30 Days, Australia Robotic will supply a prepaid return label.
- Please note, Paypal has changed is policy and will not refund fees anymore, this means 2% will not be refunded on returns, this does not apply to credit card payments or bank deposit.
Any questions please click here Contact Us
The new 298 Hobot Multi-Surface Cleaning Robot with Bluetooth control and Automatic Ultra Sonic Spray. Unlike many vertical surface cleaning and window cleaning robots, this robot is only mounted to one side. Because of this "single-side" design, it can clean windows of any thickness including double-glass windows, show windows, store windows, frameless glass and so on. It has a vacuum motor that enables the robot to stick to the glass surface. An embedded UPS (Un-interrupted Power System) will prevent the robot from falling from the window even when no power is supplied.
The 298 can be used on frameless glass like balcony and pool fencing.
- Automatic ultrasonic water spray.
- Hobot App
- Designed for any thickness glass
- AI Technology S2.1
- Brushless motor
- New metal fan
- Cleaning speed：2.4 min/meter2
- 3 kinds of automatic operation modes for cleaning the entire window
- Stops automatically upon completion of cleaning.
- Embedded UPS (Uninterrupted Power System)
- Applicable to frameless windows (Laser sensor detects edges of windows)
- Anti-falling control algorithm
- Auto-detects edges of window
- Microfiber cloth
- High-strength safety rope (tensile strength 150Kgf) and buckle
- Remote control
- Power consumption 72w
- Input voltage：100~240VAC, 50~60Hz
- Australian Plug
Whats in the box;
- Hobot 298 Window Cleaning Robot
- 240v Power Supply with Australian Plug
- 4m Power Cord Extension
- 5m Tether Cord
- Remote Control
- 3 Yellow Wet Cleaning Cloths
Feature & Specification
|Adhesive type||Vacuum, Square|
|Device size (LWH)||240x240x100 mm|
|Software||AI Technology S2.1|
|Cleaning pattern||Liner clean|
|Auto water spray||●|
|Replaceable water tank||40 ml|
|Nozzle type||Ultrasonic, 108 Khz (Kilo Hertz)|
|Water particle size||15 μm (Mircometer)|
|Glass detergent||250 ml|
|Auto-cleaning modes||3 modes|
|Noise/dB||64 dB @1 m|
|Suction force||6.0 Kgs|
|Workable window size||>40x40 cm|
|Power range||100~240V, 50~60Hz|
|Power consumption||72 W|
|Safety rope (150 Kgf)||●|
|Embedded Li-Po battery||20 mins|
Australia Robotic Warranty
All products are covered by an Australian warranty and taken care of in Australia.
Australia Robotic is an Australian registered company and transactions are covered by Australian Consumer Law.
In the case there is a problem, first we ask you to contact us by e-mail. Sometimes we need to go though some troubleshooting steps and it much easier by e-mail. Most of the time we can fix the problem this way, in some case we may need to send a part.
In the case the machine or part needs to be returned, return address is Australia Robotic 9 Pendragon Drive Coomera QLD 4209
Shipping and delivery Information
Most items are shipped from the Gold Coast, Qld by Australia post with insurance and signature on delivery. .
- East coast 2-4 business days
- West coast 5-8 business days
To calculate shipping costs add the items to the Cart and use the postage calculator.
For more details click on this link 30 Day Trial