New Hobot 388 Window/Surface Cleaning Robot
Australia Robotic has a 30 day trial period on the Hobot 388, if you are not satisfied with the Hobot 388 within 30 days you can return if for a refund.
- Free Returns within 30 Days, Australia Robotic will supply a prepaid return label.
- Please note, Paypal has changed is policy and will not refund fees anymore, this means 2% will not be refunded on returns, this does not apply to credit card payments or bank deposit.
Any questions please click here Contact Us
HOBOT-388 is a window cleaning robot carrying the new patented ultrasonic water spray nozzle that can dispense water with a 15μm mists then sprays it evenly on the glass. Benefited from a vacuum motor inside, two specially-design cleaning wheels and microfiber cloth, HOBOT-388 can freely move on window surfaces indoors and outdoors to polish the dust away. While the screw-in DC power jack design can avoid losing power, the embedded UPS (Uninterrupted Power System) can prevent the robot from falling off the window, even keep the device for 20-minutes if the power cord is disconnected. Furthermore, HOBOT-388 has AI Technology used for drawing human intelligence for achieving a high cleaning performance.
The Hobot 388 is not for frameless glass, if you have frameless like pool or balcony fencing you would need the Hobot 298.
- Automatic ultrasonic water spray
- Bluetooth control from smart phone
- Designed for any thickness glass
- AI Technology S4.0
- Brushless motor
- New metal fan
- Cleaning speed：4 min/meter2
- 3 kinds of automatic operation modes for cleaning the entire window
- Stops automatically upon completion of cleaning.
- Embedded UPS (Uninterrupted Power System)
- Anti-falling control algorithm
- Auto detect edge of windows
- Microfiber pads
- Power consumption 90w
- Input voltage：100~240VAC, 50~60Hz
- Australian Plug
Feature & Specification
|Adhesive type||Vacuum, Round|
|Device size (LWH)||295×148×95 mm|
|Software||AI Technology V4.0|
|Cleaning pattern||Roatin, Zigzag|
|Auto water spray||v|
|Suitable glass thickness||All thickness|
|Input Voltage||100-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Un-interrupt Power System(UPS)||20mins|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS|
Australia Robotic Warranty
All products are covered by an Australian warranty and taken care of in Australia.
Australia Robotic is an Australian registered company and transactions are covered by Australian Consumer Law.
In the case there is a problem, first we ask you to contact us by e-mail. Sometimes we need to go though some troubleshooting steps and it much easier by e-mail. Most of the time we can fix the problem this way, in some case we may need to send a part.
In the case the machine or part needs to be returned, return address is Australia Robotic 9 Pendragon Drive Coomera QLD 4209
Shipping and delivery Information
Most items are shipped from the Gold Coast, Qld by Australia post with insurance and signature on delivery. .
- East coast 2-4 business days
- West coast 5-8 business days
To calculate shipping costs add the items to the Cart and use the postage calculator.